Important Notes on WDA Funding
1. Only Singapore Citizens / Permanent Residents (PR) are eligible for the Workforce Development Agency (WDA) training grant.
2. Participants will need to fulfill a minimum 75% course attendance and successfully completed the assessments to be eligible for the funding.
3. Participants who have enjoyed the funding for the same course before will not be eligible fir the funding again.
4. Companies are required to submit training agent application via: www.skillsconnect.gov.sg
5. 7% GST amount chargeable is based on Full fee (not Nett fee)
6. ETSS - Enhanced Training Support for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs Company-sponsored only)
7. MCES - Mid-career Enhanced Subsidy (Company-sponsored / Self-sponsored)
8. WTS - Workfare Training Support (Company -sponsored / Self -sponsored)
9. Any of the following document is required to submit for participants under the scheme:
a) WTS / WIS Letter;
b) Payslip (Any of the last 3 months)
c) Other Income document.
10. Companies or individual applicant will be required to pay the full course fee if applicants fail to meet the requirements for funding.
Click here for the Computation of WDA training Grant & payable fee for Courses allowed