The programme emphasises improving and ensuring safety through the use of owner/user or third-party inspectors specialised in pressure equipment in a manner that protects employees, the public, and the environment.
- Basic aspects of inspection
- Inspector’s responsibilities, duties, attributes and code of ethics
- Boilers and Pressure equipment
- Safety during inspection
- Methods of inspection
- Pressure equipment inspection
- Assessment of pressure equipment integrity
- Common modes and causes of deterioration and failure.
- Repair, alteration (modification) replacement and re-rating.
Who Should Attend
Applicable to all personnel working in the oil, gas and petrochemical industry, and who are involved in the design, procurement, engineering construction, operation, maintenance and inspection of pressure equipment and related facilities.
Full-Day, 9:00am to 6:00pm